1. Two or more participants.
2. Each participant writes a program in 15 minutes.
3. The program must generate 10 seconds of live graphics.
4. The participants pass their programs to the one on the right.
5. If the participant has not yet contributed to each program, go to step 2.
6. Watch the results.
In the end, there should be as many programs as participants, and each program should generate graphics with a duration of 10 seconds per participant (2 people = 20 seconds, 3 people = seconds, etc.). Each contributes one beginning, one end, and maybe some middle sections if there were more than two participants.
In this case we were two, and this is one of the results. It was a good challenge to have something working in such a short time.
This is one of a number of collaborative coding exercises we are experimenting with in our regular creative coding meetings.